8 Steps to Create a Brand + Example
Creating a personalised brand revolves around doing something you excel in with money making goals in mind. Your brand reflects you and thus you need to come out with something that is realistic in making your strengths and goals go reflected. Before you step into the waters, you need to learn about the basics steps that need to be followed to create an impactful brand.
- Invest On Visuals: Well, with some incredible graphic and web site designing technique available you need to work on the overall structure of the site making it go extremely attractive. Take an example, having mood boards on your site would help people relate to the same and this is going to make your brand stand out.
- Plan Ahead: The brand that you wish to create is going to depend on what you want to sell, thus planning ahead becomes imperative. For example, if you wish to sell apparels or shoes or mobile phones, you need to create a complete site with this in time as this is going to define out the selling proposition.
- Unique Brand Name A Must: The brand name has to be catchy, industry specific and needs to define you. Take an example, if you want your brand to stand out hunt for an interesting name should end on something memorable and for this you can rely on the marketing team.
- Be Clear: You need to be clear about what would you sell and how and then only you will be able to realize your mission and goals. For instance, each and every thing at the store should define your goals, if you want to come out as discount store there has to be money saving images everywhere.
- A Distinct Symbol Should Represent Your Brand: Another integral part of the branding campaign is the symbol that defines your brand. For example, the image logo should not always contain the entire brand name that just one symbol or alphabet would suffice.
- A Stunning Online Presence Goes A Long Way: No matter, what you want to sell and how going online is a must. You need to enter the web arena with a website that is fully loaded with all those wonderful images that represent you and your brand. For example: If selling clothes, you can hire in a photographer to come out with some great images that define the brand and make sure that these are updated on regular basis.
- Stay Alive, Stay Consistent: It is your duty to touch base with customers once in a while else your brand would go dead. For example, invest in stickers, banners and other promotional material on regular basis else people would not take any time to forget your brand.
- Get Talking: A Brand that interacts with people tends to stay in thoughts for long. For instance, a brand that regularly engages with people on social media sites via contests and other fun tools is going to grab more eyeballs and thus you will come out as a solid brand.